All marketers of fitness clubs have long noticed that the "seasonal exacerbation" in the desire to go to the gym begins a couple of months before the New Year corporate parties or before the holiday season. Maybe we will find 5 compelling "out of season" reasons to go to the gym?
- The main reason for coming to the gym is always dissatisfaction with their condition. This may be dissatisfaction with their appearance, their state of health, proportions of their body. In a word, a person comes with a desire to change something in himself: to lose weight or, on the contrary, to gain weight and muscle mass, to “remove” problem areas - to correct a figure.
- Health problems - a person goes to the gym to improve their functional health (strengthen the musculoskeletal system, start vegetation, improve the work of the cardiovascular system). The fact is that our body is programmed to exercise. If it is not there, our body begins to self-destruct, and slowly and imperceptibly, but, unfortunately, is inevitable.
- The next reason is rehabilitation after illness or injury. That is, the purpose of the parish is medical. It can be various problems - joints, spine, muscles ... In this case, classes are held on the recommendation of a doctor and under the guidance of a trainer.
- Changing lifestyle and, as a consequence, the quality of life. It is the arrival to the gym - for many, the necessary "push" to change the whole way of life, diet, day regimen, etc. What a person cannot do himself and what he can do under the guidance of a trainer.
- In the last place among the reasons for coming to the gym is the desire to "pump up" a lot of muscle mass. If we talk about achieving a result in the form of a set of large muscle mass, it will require an enormous effort from the athlete in the gym, a complete change of lifestyle, and, as practice shows, this becomes possible only after 2-3 years of regular strength training under the guidance of a sports trainer. Big muscles are already a professional sport and lifestyle, and the average person will not have a hyper muscle.